- Worker-Managed Firms, Inequality, Labor Economics, Organizational Economics
- "Workplace Democracy and Job Flows," (with Guillermo Alves and Andres Dean), Journal of Comparative Economics, 2016, vol. 44(2), pp 258-271.
- "Equality under threat by the talented: evidence from worker-managed firms", The Economic Journal, 2016 vol 126, Issue 524, pp 1293–1633.
- “Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: an empirical assessment” (with Andres Dean), Economic Systems, 2012, vol 36 (1), pp 158–171.
- “New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms” (with Andres Dean), Journal of Comparative Economics, 2009. Vol 34 (4), pp 517-533.
- "Social benefits in Uruguay: why do some potential beneficiaries not apply?" (with Gioia de Melo). CEPAL Review, 2009, Nº 98, pp.141-158.
- "Employee representation and flexible working time," (with Virginie Perotin), IZA Discussion Papers 10437. Submitted
- "Third-Party vs. Second-Party Control: Disentangling the Role of Autonomy and Reciprocity," (with Simon Halliday and Fabio Landini), IZA Discussion Papers 9251. Submitted.
- Inequality and Top Incomes in Uruguay: a comparison between household surveys and income tax micro-data; WTID working paper 2014-1 (with Fernando Esponda and Andrea Vigorito).
- "Empleo, remuneraciones e inversión en cooperativas de Trabajadores: nueva evidencia para Uruguay". Serie Documentos de trabajo, Instituto de Economía, UdelaR (with Alves, Guillermo, Paula Carrasco, Andrés Dean and Andrés Rius).
Work in progress
- Employee representation and job preservation under recessionary conditions in Europe (with Virginie Perotin)
- "Minimum wage and employment" -working title- (with Fedora Carbajal and Ivone Perazzo)
- Top incomes in Uruguay (with Andrea Vigorito and Mauricio De Rosa)
- "Equality as a discipline device in worker-managed firms"
- Investment decisions in worker-managed firms (with Paula Carrasco Andrés Dean, Rodrigo Gorga, Andrés Rius)
- Determinants of worker-managed firm entry (with Andrés Dean and Rodrigo Gorga)